She serves as the Managing Director of Endeavor in Nigeria — Endeavor is a multinational company dedicated to leading the high impact of entrepreneurship worldwide.
Over the past 15 years of her career, Eloho has worked with entrepreneurs, teams and companies across various sectors at different stages of development including First Bank of Nigeria and BudgIT.
She’s also a former investment banker and private equity investor. Before joining Endeavor, Eloho founded Amari, a proprietary firm focused on building, advising and investing in early stage Nigerian businesses.
Anna leads the team at AfriLabs, a Pan-African network of technology and innovation hubs focused on promoting the development of the African technology sector.
She graduated with a 1st class in psychology from Covenant University and holds a Masters degree in International Marketing Management from the Leeds University Business School, UK. Anna has experience years of experience in marketing and business development.
Other on the lists are:
Kola is currently a Google Launchpad Accelerator Mentor and a great tech investor
Olufunbi Falayi, co-founder and manager at eadspace, Passion Incubator, iDEA Nigeria as well as the Hagues Institute for Internationalisation of Law (HiiL)’s Innovating Justice Hub.
Kola is the CEO and founder of Venia Group
He is the Founder of Colab
founder nHub Jos
Founder of Civic Innovation Lab
Mohammed Ibrahim Jega,
CEO of Emerge Tech Africa and convener of Startup Arewa
He is the CEO and cofounder of Co-Creation Hub (CcHub)
He’s an advisor at VC4Africa, a community of African investors and entrepreneurs, the cofounder and president of African Business Angel Network (ABAN) and the cofounder of the Lagos Angels Network.
Tony is an ICT consultant and the CEO of Infohob Technologies
Eghosa Omoigui, he’s the Managing General Partner at EchoVC, a Pan-African venture capital fund focused on high-growth startups.
He’s the founder of Swiftacorp, Alterna Capital Group, Afrinnova Accelerator and cofounder of the African and Diaspora Mentorship, Investment Network. He is also a Board Advisor at Flutterwave and a Google Launchpad Accelerator Mentor.
He is the cofounder of Nigerian Incubators and Innovators Network, 3rd Sector Support Africa and Social Good Nigeria/Abuja Social Good Hub.
Fareed is the founder of Workstation, a coworking space based in Lagos. He’s also the managing partner at Pacific Vanguard Limited and Director at Midland Resources Limited. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in finance from Howard University.
Bunmi founded Venture Garden Group (VGG) in 2010 to connect western technologies to emerging markets, using XaaS models.
Shola Akindele, I call him my guy
Shola is the co-founder and CEO of Paystack, an online payments company facilitating commerce in Africa by enabling frictionless payments. Shola’s company was the first to get accepted into Silicon Valley Based Accelerator, Y Combinator.
Iyinoluwa is the Co-Founder of Andela and Flutterwave
Tobi has been able to work in multiple sectors bringing innovative solutions to African problems by leveraging technology as a business enabler.
Yomi is the Managing Partner of Softcom Limited. Softcom is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value.
Ngozi Dozie is the Co-Founder of OneFi and the Director of Kaizen Venture Partners.
Mitchell Elegbe is the founder and CEO of Interswitch Limited, and he maintains the leadership role since conceiving the idea in 2001.
Tayo founded Pagatech Limited, and serves as its Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors.
Mark Essien is a Nigerian entrepreneur, software developer and startup investor. He is the founder and CEO of Hotels.ng, one of the first and most successful online hotel booking websites in Nigeria.
Tunde Coker is the Managing Director at Rack Centre. He has a 25-year background in the ICT Industry, and has worked for numerous global organisations across Europe, the United States, Asia, and Africa such as GSK, ABN Amro, UBS, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, and The Prudential.
Other members of the group from ministries and government agencies
- Dr. Adebayo Shittu, Honorable Minister of Communications Technology
- Okechukwu Enelamah, Honorable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment
- Lai Mohammed, Honorable Minister of Information and Culture
- Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, Honorable Minister of Science and Technology
- Kemi Adeosun, Honorable Minister of Finance
- Godwin Emefiele, Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Umar Garba Danbatta, Executive Vice-Chairman, National Communications Commission
- Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami, Director-General, National Information Technology Development Agency – Office of ICT Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Chidia Maduekwe, Director-General, Nigerian Film Corporation
- Rasheed Olaoluwa, Managing Director, Bank of Industry, ED, Microenterprises
- Olusegun Awolowo, Director-General, National Export Promotion Council
- Yewande Sadiku, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Investment Promotion Council
- Copyright Commission
- From the creative industry
- Kunle Afolayan – Golden Effects Productions
- Kelechi Amadi Obi – Photographer
- Bolanle Austen-Peters – Terrakulture
- Ali Nuhu – Film Producer
- Michael Collins Ajereh (Don Jazzy) – Mavin Records
- Mo Abudu – Ebony Life
- Abdul Amart – Film Producer
- Aituaje Iruobe (Waje)- Artist
- Jason Njoku – Iroko TV
- Bankole Wellington – Empire Mates Entertainment (EME)
- Pretty Okafor – President, PMAN
- Tajudeen Adepetu – Consolidated Media Associates
- Adetola Odunsi – Urban Vision Limited