If you don’t know the best time to invest, then it is now. In our last post about TStv, the newly launched PayTV in Nigeria which we wrote about the requirements to be a dealer, we have received so many emails from our subscribers asking us to tell them how to become a dealer.
In this post, we will give you step by step instructions to successfully register as a TStv dealer.
Follow Now: NOTE, * means compulsory
- Goto TStv website: http://www.tstvafrica.com or direct dealers registration link http://www.tstvafrica.com/dealer_register.php
- Select your preferred Dealership Type requirements to be a dealer
- Fill in your SURNAME, FIRSTNAME and OTHER NAME
- Enter your REGISTERED BUSINESS NAME
- Enter your Business Address
- Enter your valid Phone Number and working Email Address
- Enter name(s) of Business Owners. Note, the names can be two or more depending on the type of business you are operating.
- Enter type of Business you are into e.g Information Technology, Educational etc
- Enter how long you have been in business (e.g 4)
- Enter how many staff you have (e.g 4)
- Current volume takeof quantity Like how many quantity of TStv products you want to start with
- Kindly state the available capital for the business this will solely depend on your dealership type . requirements to be a dealer
- Do you have knowledge of the local market: YES
- Do you have office space it is important you have a office space for you to be approved.
- Enter your city
- Enter your state
- Any experience in PayTV sales? This is asking may be you have experience with other PayTV services like DSTV, GOTV etc
- Are you currently marketting any DTH? This means are you currently a dealer or marketer to other DTH e.g DSTV, GOTV etc
- How many installers do you have? This is asking the numbers of people knowledgeable about installation that you have in your company.
- You will need to scan and upload your PASSPORT and optionally your CAC document.
- You can make a short note about your dealership with TStv
- Click SUBMIT